Scam, Not Cake Related But Important

Business By cakegrandma Updated 3 Aug 2012 , 6:26pm by SoFloGuy

cakegrandma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakegrandma Posted 1 Aug 2012 , 1:34pm
post #1 of 4

I received this by email yesterday and it sounded like a scam. Of course googled this company and low and behold I saw a warning on this. Like I said, it is very similar, although not cakes, to our infamous scam that we see often.

Parker Knoll Makers and Restorer
Amber Business Centre
Greenhill Lane Riddings
Derbyshire DE55 4BR UK
+447031893859

Hello Sir/Madam,

Parker Knoll Makers and Restorer Co. Ltd is a Latvian company based in United Kingdom. We deal with furniture's,timbers,wood works.. We into Manufacturing of Fabrics,Textiles and Furniture Wares. Based on the recent increment on Company's Income Tax in UK, Our Company is searching for Part Time Payment receivable Agents in USA and Canada and we are willing to Pay 15% of each Payment you received and processed on our Behalf.

Our Customers in USA and CANADA will be sending our Payments through you via Certified bank checks and Money orders, You will process the Payments depending on when they clear your Bank, You will take 15% of the Total amount sent and send the Balance back to us. For instance, If our Customer send to you a certified bank check of $5000, you will process the check, take 15% which is $750 and Wire the balance back to us. You will be doing this Job on Part time basis because it won't affect your present job and this Payment will be coming like three times every week. This Job is 100% stress free and rewarding, All i need is someone who is sincere and transparent.

REQUIREMENTS :

1.Must be computer literate
2.Ready to access email 2/3 times daily
3.Must be 18 years and above
4.Must have a good relationship with your bank
5.Must have maintained a savings/Checking Account with a bank for more than 6 months.

If you are interested in this PART TIME JOB OFFER, Please get back to me as soon as possible and send to me the listed information below:

1.Your Full Name
2.Your Full Home Address
3.Your Direct Cell, Home and Office Number
4.Your Age, Gender and Present Occupation
5.Your Marital Status
6.Copy of ID if any

All charges to wire the Balance to us will be deducted from our money, so you are rest assured that you wouldn't spend a dime out of your 15% or your personal money.

Thanks for your assistant and God bless.

Mr. Michael Zuma
Recruiting officer
Parker Knoll Makers and Restorer
Amber Business Centre
Greenhill Lane Riddings
Derbyshire DE55 4BR UK
+447031893859

3 replies
costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 3 Aug 2012 , 4:40pm
post #2 of 4

That's a new one...

enchantedcreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
enchantedcreations Posted 3 Aug 2012 , 4:58pm
post #3 of 4

I've had several "emails" from Mr. Zuma. I don't open them.

SoFloGuy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SoFloGuy Posted 3 Aug 2012 , 6:26pm
post #4 of 4

This is just an old scam redressed. You have to be at least half a moron to fall for it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%