'girly' Spiderman ?

Decorating By lovelindy Updated 26 Jul 2012 , 9:59pm by tncake

lovelindy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovelindy Posted 25 Jul 2012 , 8:37am
post #1 of 7

ive been asked to make a spiderman cake forr a little girl. Does anyone have any ideas how to make it girly and still stick to the theme ?

6 replies
unctoothlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
unctoothlady Posted 25 Jul 2012 , 12:19pm
post #2 of 7

Can you just make him (her) pink instead of red?

BREN28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BREN28 Posted 25 Jul 2012 , 1:57pm
post #3 of 7

i know a 4 yr old girl who love's the black spiderman. she thinks he's "pretty". icon_biggrin.gif
if i were going to make a cake for her,i would ice the cake in pink and just use the black fondant cutout of spiderman, pipe on a black web,and use a black border on bottom. with the regular spiderman,im not sure what color would look girly and still look good with him on it,but if this girl likes spiderman,she probably won't care if the cake looks girly.

lovelindy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovelindy Posted 26 Jul 2012 , 10:36am
post #4 of 7

I dont think I'd like it pink hmmmm..... maybe I'll just do it in 'spiderman style' if the little girl likes spiderman as he is well thats good enough for me lol. thanks for your suggestions

Addictive_desserts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Addictive_desserts Posted 26 Jul 2012 , 10:47am
post #5 of 7

Was just going to say before reading your last comment! If a girls likes and wants spiderman, then that almost says she doesn't want it girly!

hbquikcomjamesl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hbquikcomjamesl Posted 26 Jul 2012 , 5:53pm
post #6 of 7

One small point of nitpicking (and no, I'm not a comic book geek):

"Spider-Man" is always spelled with the capitalization and hyphenation thusly. I remember seeing a newspaper comic, some years ago, in which Spider-Man himself reminded somebody (a newspaper reporter, maybe?) "Don't forget the hyphen!"

tncake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tncake Posted 26 Jul 2012 , 9:59pm
post #7 of 7

if you want to make it more girly place in him on a pink background or add some flowers to the background

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%