Can Someone Help Me Out?

Decorating By deb12g Updated 24 Jul 2012 , 12:52am by Addictive_desserts

deb12g Posted 23 Jul 2012 , 11:17pm
post #1 of 3

To get the tiers tapered the way they are in this picture, are there pans in this shape? Or, would I have to shape them myself? If I have to do it myself, any suggestions/pointers?[/img]

2 replies
KoryAK Posted 23 Jul 2012 , 11:21pm
post #2 of 3

The link is bad icon_sad.gif

Addictive_desserts Posted 24 Jul 2012 , 12:52am
post #3 of 3

Yep ^^^ Cant see pic

Quote by @%username% on %date%