Please Pray For My Cousin's Wife And Their New Baby

Decorating By ckirkland Updated 14 Sep 2005 , 6:49pm by crimsonhair

ckirkland Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ckirkland Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 1:48pm
post #1 of 29

Please-please-please pray for my cousin's wife and their new baby. She had the baby yesterday at only 5 1/2 months pregnant. The baby girl is only 1 lb and 4 oz. The doctor said they both only have a 50% chance on making it. The wife had NO medical problems before she was pregnant. It is just one of those things no one can help. She started having blood pressure problems and toxic stuff in her kidneys. They said as the toxic stuff leaves her body it could damage her organs more and even shut them down. The baby only has a 50% chance too b/c she is so little and not fully developed. Please pray for them for the next 24-36 hours. They said this is the most important time and if they make through these hours their chances of making it is greater. I know this is not about cakes, I feel like yal are family and friends and need your help.
Thank you for your prayers,
Crystal icon_cry.gif

28 replies
SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 1:51pm
post #2 of 29

Hi Crystal,
Of course we will keep them both in our prayers! How sad! Our thoughts and prayers are with them both and with the family and friends!
Hugs Squirrelly Cakes

cybourg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cybourg Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 1:56pm
post #3 of 29

Prayers are with them both and your whole family.

godsgrace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
godsgrace Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 1:57pm
post #4 of 29

I am so very sorry!! I will pray for Gods touch for both baby and mommy. Remember that God is the Great Physican and he is still doing miracles today! I will also pray that God comforts your family and gives you peace through this horrible ordeal. Please keep up updated as to how they are.

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 2:02pm
post #5 of 29

Crystal,

Prayers Go UP, Blessings Come DOWN!!!! My prayers are with your family, the baby & the mom. Keep close to the Lord & He will give you a calm you have never felt before! Take care & keep us posted ok.

pooker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pooker Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 2:14pm
post #6 of 29

Prayers are on their way! thumbs_up.gif

bigboots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigboots Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 2:22pm
post #7 of 29

I am so sorry to hear that.They're in my thoughts
and prayers.And so is your family.Wish you all the best.

barbara-ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
barbara-ann Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 2:33pm
post #8 of 29

I will keep all in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry that ya'll have to go thru such an ordeal.

toddsgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toddsgirl Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 2:51pm
post #9 of 29

I will keep them and the rest of the family in my prayers. Please keep us posted.

Lindsay

jekizer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jekizer Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 3:00pm
post #10 of 29

I will be praying for you as well as your family! God will hold them in his hands and take care of them.

Good Luck and I will keep you in my prayers. Keep us posted!!!!!!!!!

ckirkland Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ckirkland Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 3:01pm
post #11 of 29

Thank all of you so much. You are such great friends! I will keep you posted whenever things change.
Thank you so much.

tanyascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyascakes Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 3:49pm
post #12 of 29

Prayers are going up now!! God has a will and a way for everything. I will keep you all in my prayers through this difficult time and on passed this!! Please take care!

Tanya

meandmine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
meandmine Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 3:59pm
post #13 of 29

yes I will pray for you and your family. His word declares that by His stripes we are healed. and He sent the Holy Spirit to be our comfort.
We speak strenght into the mother and baby. We are one family

cakemommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemommy Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 4:00pm
post #14 of 29

Oh my goodness!!! YES YES YES!!!! I will pray for them. I will pray that God will touch them and heal them and make them stronger every minute. I pray that you and your family have hope and that you all will remain strong for each other!

God bless you all,

Amy

momofjil Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momofjil Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 4:16pm
post #15 of 29

I too will pray for your family. God is able to heal completely! Your ordeal is not out of His control, He knows, it is not out of His grip as it is passing through His hands. Isaiah 43:2 says (paraphrase) When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and the rivers shall not overtake you; when you walk through the fire, you will not be burnt. Peace to you.

Daniela Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daniela Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 4:19pm
post #16 of 29

Crystal,
What a horrible thing to happen. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Please keep us informed whenever you hear something.

Daniela

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 4:29pm
post #17 of 29

A simular thing happened to me when I had our son. Fortunately for him, the worst of it started by 8th month and so they took him only two weeks early. I had a VERY rough time for the next month.
My kidneys were shutting down and toxins were affecting all of my organs. I gained 50 lbs the day AFTER I delivered-fluid not being filtered by my kidneys & the IV they were giving me! My heart was so surrounded by fluid it couldn't beat correctly.

Gods grace touched my life in a amazing way. I was heeled of all of my problems the next month and my beautiful son is now 3. God does work miracles through the power of prayer. I am glad you posted this. I believe prayer is a very powerful thing and I will certainly do my part!

PinkPanther Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkPanther Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 4:54pm
post #18 of 29

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted. icon_smile.gif

maxiecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maxiecakes Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 4:56pm
post #19 of 29

Hi Crystal, Our Thoughts And Prayers Will Be With You And Your Family.

Snickers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Snickers Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 5:04pm
post #20 of 29

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.

God Bless you all.

C.

thecakemaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecakemaker Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 5:11pm
post #21 of 29

Crystal ~ Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted on their progress.

Debbie

fabfour Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fabfour Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 5:15pm
post #22 of 29

My prayers are with you and your family. God Bless

Missy

MichelleG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleG Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 5:18pm
post #23 of 29

Crystal, I'm so sorry for your heartache. I will say a special prayer for her and the baby and a prayer for the rest of your family.

jscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jscakes Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 5:28pm
post #24 of 29

My prayers for them as well as your entire family. Keep the faith!

MominSC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MominSC Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 5:31pm
post #25 of 29

Oh, Crystal, so sorry to hear about this. My son was preemie, weighing in at 3 pounds. It is a very difficult time. I will say a prayer for you and your family and just as everyone here has said, God will see you through this. I pray that He would touch them and comfort them in this time of need. Please keep us posted...God Bless

Beth

MommyEdzards Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MommyEdzards Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 5:37pm
post #26 of 29

I will definately keep your family in my prayers. My heart aches for you.... keep us updated!
Lisa

mvigil Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mvigil Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 6:38pm
post #27 of 29

My heart goes out to you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers.
I hope everyones words have helped you.

God bless you and your family.

Keep us posted.

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 6:44pm
post #28 of 29

I will remember your family in my prayers... I had toxemia in my 8th month of pregnancy for my last child. He was taken by C-section and was later rushed to a different hospital. I never laid eyes on my child until he was one week old.. I was too sick to travel and he had a collapsed lung because of the delivery during the 8th month of my pregnancy and was in a totally different hospital with a neo-natal unit about an hour away from where I was... I can remember how terrifying this was for me. Please reassure your cousin to think positively with her thoughts for herself and her baby. There is power in positive thinking!!! and in prayer too... God bless you and your family and we will all remember them in our prayers!

crimsonhair Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crimsonhair Posted 14 Sep 2005 , 6:49pm
post #29 of 29

Crystal our hearts go out to you and your family. I will keep you all in my prayers . God Bless.
Liz

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%