What Tip Do You Think?

Decorating By mystsparkle Updated 16 Jul 2012 , 6:17pm by auntginn

mystsparkle Posted 15 Jul 2012 , 5:42pm
post #1 of 5

Hey all! can someone tell me what Tip they think was used to make the frosting look like this? I'm going to be doing cupcakes w/ sharks/under sea creatures on them..and wanting to make the frosting look similiar to water, but something easy too... Thanks!!

4 replies
auntginn Posted 15 Jul 2012 , 5:55pm
post #2 of 5

Looks like it was a rose tip to me. Like when you make a collar. Doesn't seem hard at all.

mystsparkle Posted 15 Jul 2012 , 6:28pm
post #3 of 5

ok great! i have a 104 and a 116 wilton tips...either of these should work right?

Rose_N_Crantz Posted 15 Jul 2012 , 11:29pm
post #4 of 5

I'm certain it's one of these:


I use them at work. To get the "frilly" look, just squeeze harder without moving the bag as much. Practice a few times and you'll get the hang of it.

auntginn Posted 16 Jul 2012 , 6:17pm
post #5 of 5

I don't see it being 1M, but yes the 104 or any other rose tip would work. Why don't you practice with both, if you have them to see which gives you the effect your looking for.

Quote by @%username% on %date%