Cupcake Quilting Mat

Baking By Brooke_Renee Updated 12 Jul 2012 , 6:07am by icer101

Brooke_Renee Posted 12 Jul 2012 , 5:00am
post #1 of 3

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase this quilting mat? I have seen the exact same design on many cupcake wesbites and fb pages so it must be an impression mat. it would make it so much easier/quicker to use this rather then a Wilton quilting tool. I have tried ebay and local cake shops but no luck icon_sad.gif Let me know if anyone knows where to find them.

Thank you,

2 replies
icer101 Posted 12 Jul 2012 , 6:03am
post #2 of 3

Hi, i really think it is a patchwork quilt embosser. Do you think it is?

Quote by @%username% on %date%