Sps Support System?

Decorating By alissan Updated 11 Jul 2012 , 6:50pm by CWR41

alissan Posted 11 Jul 2012 , 4:03pm
post #1 of 5

This is a dumb question but what does sps stand for? I have never used it, (I use bubble tea straws) however, I have heard a lot about it. I have a 4 tier cake in August that I have to deliver 45 minutes away and it is an out door wedding. I was thinking of using the sps supports for an extra precaution, but I have no clue what it stands for therefore I can't find them to purchase.

4 replies
shannycakers Posted 11 Jul 2012 , 4:12pm
post #2 of 5

Single plate system by bakery craft and oasis supply sells them and also fondant source and global sugar art, plates and colums sold seperatelyicon_smile.gif

alissan Posted 11 Jul 2012 , 4:23pm
post #3 of 5

thank you very much!!!!

hbquikcomjamesl Posted 11 Jul 2012 , 4:32pm
post #4 of 5

I was wondering that myself: as I said in another thread, the only "SPS" I know is the big engine on the back end of an Apollo Service Module, the one that was used for LOI, TEI, and various midcourse corrections. And that hardly seemed relevant here.

Quote by @%username% on %date%