Help! What Type Of Icing Technique Is This??

Decorating By RumiDun Updated 26 Jun 2012 , 9:04am by kalykreations

RumiDun Posted 26 Jun 2012 , 1:32am
post #1 of 5

I've been looking all over the place for this type of icing texture. Would anyone be able to tell me the name of this technique? Your help would be very much appreciated. Thank you!!


4 replies
Chonte Posted 26 Jun 2012 , 3:55am
post #2 of 5

is there any way you can make the picture bigger? it's kinda hard to see

BakingIrene Posted 26 Jun 2012 , 4:05am
post #3 of 5

Oh man that looks like the easiest technique of all. Stars with buttercream icing. Use a #28 tip.

Tomoore Posted 26 Jun 2012 , 4:20am
post #4 of 5

I thought stars, too. icon_smile.gif

kalykreations Posted 26 Jun 2012 , 9:04am
post #5 of 5

Waawww looks neat and nice: but I have no idea... sorry

Good luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%