Anyone Here Use The Glassine Cc Liners From Country Kitchen

Baking By sfandm Updated 25 Jun 2012 , 2:21pm by leah_s

sfandm Posted 24 Jun 2012 , 6:30pm
post #1 of 5

Specifically the solid color brown and pink ones. It being Sunday, no one's there to take my call, and I am wondering how well they look around cc's? Do they stay in place or tend to peel? What is the width of the bottom, their website has no size?

4 replies
socosweets Posted 24 Jun 2012 , 6:43pm
post #2 of 5

I actually prefer to use that brand. The color holds up nice and I use the brown and black ones often and have used the hot pink,orange,red and probably all their colors. I personally havent had any issues with them peeling. They fit nicely inside my standard cupcake tray. I would say they are a tad bit smaller because they will sit in there unlike some other liners which need the batter to push them down

sfandm Posted 24 Jun 2012 , 8:37pm
post #3 of 5

Thanks socosweets, I thought they looked nice online, do you know if they are the same ones from CK Products? These are the least expensive that I have found, and want to make sure they will work good. Thanks again.

socosweets Posted 25 Jun 2012 , 1:03pm
post #4 of 5

That I am not sure of. I like how they are a bit shiney and even using the hot pink in chocolate the chocolate cake didnt completely overtake the color of the liner.

leah_s Posted 25 Jun 2012 , 2:21pm
post #5 of 5

Yes, CK Products and Country Kitchen is the same company. And yes, I've used the glassine liners for years. No problems and I like them a lot!

Quote by @%username% on %date%