Fourth Of July!

Decorating By Firestarz Updated 20 Jun 2012 , 11:55pm by hbquikcomjamesl

Firestarz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Firestarz Posted 20 Jun 2012 , 8:22pm
post #1 of 4

Hello everyone!! I'm trying to get an idea for a Fourth of July cake for a bbq being celebrated at my aunt's house. There will be about 30 people there so I don't need anything huge. I'm only 13, and don't have the space or skill to do anything on a big scale. I'm thinking obviously red, white, and blue, but was looking for a design idea! Any and all ideas are helpul! Thank you in advance!!

~Bailey usaribbon.gif

3 replies
FrostThis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FrostThis Posted 20 Jun 2012 , 8:47pm
post #2 of 4

you should take a look at the Wilton site. They give great instruction for holiday projects and even list the supplies you need.
LL

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 20 Jun 2012 , 10:13pm
post #3 of 4

If you go into the galleries on this site you will find over 450 4th of JUly ideas icon_smile.gif And.......if you google 'fourth of july cakes' you will find 1,000s more.
http://cakecentral.com/gallery/view/search/?searches%5B%5D=&searches%5B%5D=fourth+of+july&album=-&search_user=

hbquikcomjamesl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hbquikcomjamesl Posted 20 Jun 2012 , 11:55pm
post #4 of 4

Hmm. For something simple, maybe just pipe a picture of the Liberty Bell onto a plain ordinary sheet cake? Or for something more complex, how about a picture of Independence Hall?

Looking at the galleries, I note that both have been sculpted (the former as a cake, the latter as a gingerbread house).

Probably too ambitious to try and fit the entire Declaration of Independence onto a cake, even as an Edible Image!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%