Cake Pop Ice Cream Cones

Baking By smile22 Updated 11 Jun 2012 , 1:34am by maimai16

smile22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smile22 Posted 10 Jun 2012 , 3:40pm
post #1 of 2

so i saw this need idea and its a cake pop into a sugar ice cream cone ( saw it on this bakers facebook page very genius idea everyone is making them so its not as if i am steeling it from another baker. i have the bake pops pan and make my cake pops from there. how would i get the cake pop dipped and into the ice cream cone?
i was thinking just dipping the pop into the chocolate and then upside down into the cone and pull the lollipop stick out. my only concern is that the cake ball will not stay on the stick ( if i was to do it the normal way dip the stick put into cake and sit for 15 min in fridge then it would be harder to get the pop off the stick where as if i just stick a uncoated tip into the cake ball and then dip it might be better anyone make these before. i am going to do mine a little different than what i am seeing online i am going to use white dark and pink chocolate to make the 3 flavors ice cream colors i am going to use rainbow sprinkles and nuts for some of them as well as candy for the cherry

the end result is i want the cones to lie flat on a nice round platter and not into a cake pop stick

1 reply
maimai16 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%