Cupcake Inspired Celebration Cake

Decorating By jojobinx Updated 7 Jun 2012 , 2:20pm by jojobinx

jojobinx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jojobinx Posted 7 Jun 2012 , 10:56am
post #1 of 3

Good morning everyone, I am new to the forum so please forgive me if i am posting in the wrong section. I am looking for some help in finding ideas for a cupcake inspired cake. I do not want to do a giant cupcake, but am simply looking for ideas / pictures of other cakes created with this theme in mind. I just need other pictures to look at and gleen some inspiration from! Would appreciate any pointers, many thanks in advance icon_smile.gif

2 replies
sillywabbitz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sillywabbitz Posted 7 Jun 2012 , 2:09pm
post #2 of 3

Welcome to CC. The best place to go is the Galleries section. At the top of the page, click on Galleries. When it opens there will be a search window in the upper middle of the page. Type in cupcake and search. Please note that's a very loaded search because you are going to get a LOT of pics of regular cupcakes and giant cupcakes.

Also this years cover cake on the Wilton yearbook is adorable and candy/cupcake themed. If you can't see the picture I"m uploading here, just google Wilton Yearbook 2012 and select the Images option at the top.
LL

jojobinx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jojobinx Posted 7 Jun 2012 , 2:20pm
post #3 of 3

Oh thank you! That cake is amazing! it has definately givem me some ideas and i have tried the galleries but not found anything like what i have in my mind (altho my problem is trying to visualise how i will design it..!) icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%