Cupcake Inspired Celebration Cake

Decorating By jojobinx Updated 7 Jun 2012 , 2:20pm by jojobinx

jojobinx Posted 7 Jun 2012 , 10:56am
post #1 of 3

Good morning everyone, I am new to the forum so please forgive me if i am posting in the wrong section. I am looking for some help in finding ideas for a cupcake inspired cake. I do not want to do a giant cupcake, but am simply looking for ideas / pictures of other cakes created with this theme in mind. I just need other pictures to look at and gleen some inspiration from! Would appreciate any pointers, many thanks in advance icon_smile.gif

2 replies
sillywabbitz Posted 7 Jun 2012 , 2:09pm
post #2 of 3

Welcome to CC. The best place to go is the Galleries section. At the top of the page, click on Galleries. When it opens there will be a search window in the upper middle of the page. Type in cupcake and search. Please note that's a very loaded search because you are going to get a LOT of pics of regular cupcakes and giant cupcakes.

Also this years cover cake on the Wilton yearbook is adorable and candy/cupcake themed. If you can't see the picture I"m uploading here, just google Wilton Yearbook 2012 and select the Images option at the top.
LL

jojobinx Posted 7 Jun 2012 , 2:20pm
post #3 of 3

Oh thank you! That cake is amazing! it has definately givem me some ideas and i have tried the galleries but not found anything like what i have in my mind (altho my problem is trying to visualise how i will design it..!) icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%