Need To Talk With Licensed Home Bakers

Business By funtodecorate2 Updated 6 Jun 2012 , 11:36pm by jason_kraft

funtodecorate2 Posted 6 Jun 2012 , 10:32pm
post #1 of 3

Please Pm me if you are a licensed home business. I need to ask some questions.

Thank so much.

2 replies
funtodecorate2 Posted 6 Jun 2012 , 11:08pm
post #2 of 3

these are not going to be the typical how do you start your own home business and where do you find the info.

already found out what I need to know there. I just have a twist to it.
Let me be more specific.....
I need to know if anyone out there is under the cottage food law , sharing the kitchen with a friend and working together?
Please and thanks

jason_kraft Posted 6 Jun 2012 , 11:36pm
post #3 of 3

Which state are you in? The CFL is some states restricts members of the business to immediate family only and says you can only use your own home.

Quote by @%username% on %date%