Boxes

Business By VCVCCupcakes Updated 6 Jun 2012 , 2:50am by rubiarubia

VCVCCupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VCVCCupcakes Posted 4 Jun 2012 , 3:19pm
post #1 of 7

For people who sell large amounts of cupcakes. Where do you buy boxes? I am looking for the dozen size???

Thanks
Cathy

6 replies
TheCakeDude Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakeDude Posted 4 Jun 2012 , 6:11pm
post #2 of 7

I get most of my standard cake boxes from my bakery supplier, BakeMark, but I get my specialty stuff from Big River Packaging. Heres a link:

http://www.brpboxshop.com

Very reliable company, and free shipping! icon_smile.gif

sugarjones Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarjones Posted 4 Jun 2012 , 6:18pm
post #3 of 7

BRP is amazing but expensive!! If you are a legit business (they only sell to businesses, not individuals) and want cheaper prices for volume ordering, call Unger Company out of Ohio.

VCVCCupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VCVCCupcakes Posted 5 Jun 2012 , 12:45am
post #4 of 7

I am a legit business with a license and all icon_smile.gif I will try both shops.. thank you!

Cathy

sillywabbitz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sillywabbitz Posted 5 Jun 2012 , 1:15am
post #5 of 7

I love BRP box shop. If you buy in lots of 100 I don't find them more expensive and the boxes are sturdy and well made.

lorieleann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lorieleann Posted 5 Jun 2012 , 3:31am
post #6 of 7

BRP has an excellent 'dozen' size cupcake box where the side flaps do not extend all the way into the box interior keeping the frosting safer from dents when closing. For small amounts they are expensive, but for cases they are a good price. plus, shipping is free.

rubiarubia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rubiarubia Posted 6 Jun 2012 , 2:50am
post #7 of 7

I also love BRP. The free shipping is amazing, they're fast, good customer service, quality product, and decent prices if you order in quantities of 100+.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%