Help! Need Triple Choc. Fudge Recipe Posted By Cakemommytx

Baking By lizzysmom Updated 10 Aug 2016 , 7:04pm by TheMrsWalker1

lizzysmom Posted 29 May 2012 , 1:47pm
post #1 of 3

I keep getting a 404 error when trying to access the recipe links on here. What's going on? I really, really need the Triple Chocolate Fudge cake recipe that CakeMommyTx posted. I know that it uses chocolate chips, 2 different cake mixes (I think one is DH and the other is BC.), chocolate milk, instant pudding, and sour cream. Problem is that I have no clue the ratios or the rest of the ingredients!

Can someone please post the recipe? None of the links are working for recipes right now. I have to bake it tomorrow.

2 replies
lablady_29 Posted 30 May 2012 , 3:47am
post #2 of 3

Here you go:
1 box BC Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake (with mini choco chips)
1 box DH Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup cocoa
2 cups sour cream
2 4oz pkg chocolate fudge instant pudding
8 eggs
1 cup veg oil
2 2/3 cup chocolate milk
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup mini choco chips

Sift dry ingredients together and then add wet, mix until incorporated and then mix for 2 minutes. Bake at 325 until toothpick comes out clean. You may have to test a few times, sometimes I hit a choco chip and my toothpick comes out all messy.
You can't really half the recipe because the flavor comes from the combo of the 2 chocolate mixes so it makes a lot of batter.

TheMrsWalker1 Posted 10 Aug 2016 , 7:04pm
post #3 of 3

Hello, I am wondering if she has any vanilla cake recipes that are similar to this, I like this one because it makes so much batter, which is perfect for what I am doing, I just need a vanilla one as well. I was wondering also if I could just substitute the chocolate cake mixes with vanilla ones, substitute the chocolate pudding for vanilla, omit the chocolate chips and the cocoa powder, and then use maybe vanilla coffee creamer for the chocolate milk, would this work does anyone have a really good vanilla cake recipe?!?!?

Quote by @%username% on %date%