Can I Put The Sps Through A Cookies & Cream Filling?

Decorating By Wildgirl Updated 27 May 2012 , 10:46am by leah_s

Wildgirl Posted 26 May 2012 , 4:22am
post #1 of 8

It just dawned on me that I might not be able to get the supports down into this 3rd tier with the chunks of oreos in the filling...
Would you try? I hate to make a huge mess if it won't go...

7 replies
cathyscakes Posted 26 May 2012 , 5:01am
post #2 of 8

I have never had any trouble. I chop the cookes pretty small. probably depend on how big they are, but they would probably move out of the way when you push it through.

Wildgirl Posted 26 May 2012 , 6:08am
post #3 of 8

I like it with lots of large chunks. I can't risk it - especially since I'm having trouble with the icing - it just isn't crusting and any touch leaves a mark. icon_mad.gif 3 tiers looks nice, and with the kitchen cake we'll still have plenty.

ajwonka Posted 27 May 2012 , 3:21am
post #4 of 8

I do it all the time!

Jeep_girl816 Posted 27 May 2012 , 3:41am
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cathyscakes

I have never had any trouble. I chop the cookes pretty small. probably depend on how big they are, but they would probably move out of the way when you push it through.

^^^What she said! Unless you're using practically whole cookies in there it should be fine.

Jeep_girl816 Posted 27 May 2012 , 3:41am
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cathyscakes

^^^What she said! Unless you're using practically whole cookies in there it should be fine.

Jeep_girl816 Posted 27 May 2012 , 3:42am
post #7 of 8

cathyscakes wrote:

leah_s Posted 27 May 2012 , 10:46am
post #8 of 8

I've done it too. No problem.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%