Table Tents With Cake Flavors

Baking By amusjh Updated 23 May 2012 , 2:57pm by ranae5463

amusjh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amusjh Posted 22 May 2012 , 8:58pm
post #1 of 5

I am baking 4 different flavors of cupcakes for a wedding this weekend. I am wanting to make table tents to show the different flavors available. The plan is to put a different color of flower for each combination. But, I was curious on how to make the table tents. How big of a tent? (20 dozen cupcakes, so a pretty big table display). I was thinking of just putting a picture of a flower that matched the flower on the cupcake with "Chocolate Cupcake filled with Cherry Creme topped with BC frosting". Does that sound ok? It seems so wordy. Once typed out to be seen visually, it seems like it will be too big and take up a lot of the table. Please help me, I know I am over thinking this! icon_smile.gif

4 replies
ranae5463 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ranae5463 Posted 22 May 2012 , 9:20pm
post #2 of 5

I think that sounds like a good idea. It seems like you could make two tents from one sheet of 8.5x11 - then tri fold each half. You'd probably have to do it landscape view, rather than portrait to get the right orientation when doing the tri- fold. That way each end of the dessert table area could have a tent, because that's a lot of cupcakes depending on how their displayed. HTH icon_smile.gif

amusjh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amusjh Posted 23 May 2012 , 1:28pm
post #3 of 5

Would you put everything on one card? Or do separate cards for each flavor?

sweetideas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetideas Posted 23 May 2012 , 1:38pm
post #4 of 5

Can you just say "Cherry filled Chocolate cupcake
buttercream frosting"

ranae5463 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ranae5463 Posted 23 May 2012 , 2:57pm
post #5 of 5

Put all four on one card with the small flowers and description just like you said. Less clutter on the table.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%