Help Finding A Specific Cutter?!

Decorating By AivaCake Updated 15 May 2012 , 7:43am by sweettreat101

AivaCake Posted 15 May 2012 , 1:33am
post #1 of 8

I received a cake order today with fondant embellishments, and I can't even think of what to google to figure out what shape cutters I would need for this cake! Anyone have any suggestions? I've googled 3 petal flower, diamond flower, triangle flower...I'm having a total blank brain today!!! Has anyone seen anything like this or would anyone have any suggestions? I totally don't want to cut these by hand LOL! icon_cry.gif

(It's the cake, obviously...)

7 replies
cubbycakes Posted 15 May 2012 , 2:18am
post #2 of 8
cubbycakes Posted 15 May 2012 , 2:23am
post #3 of 8

This set seems to have the bigger, more rounded effect like the bigger pieces on the cake pictured

leah_s Posted 15 May 2012 , 2:41am
post #4 of 8

Both cutters for the three petal flowers are in the Wilton basic flower set.

happyascanbee Posted 15 May 2012 , 2:55am
post #5 of 8

I have that cutter.. Yes, Wiltons has that.. that is not hard to find..

AivaCake Posted 15 May 2012 , 2:59am
post #6 of 8

You guys rock. Thank you!

AivaCake Posted 15 May 2012 , 3:15am
post #7 of 8

Aaaaand of course, this specific set that contains the daffodil cutters has been discontinued by Wilton.

Quote by @%username% on %date%