Dvd's On Cake Decorating

Business By marchism Updated 5 May 2012 , 1:03pm by sweetideas

marchism Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marchism Posted 4 May 2012 , 12:34pm
post #1 of 8

I have completed the wilton's advanced class, however, i still need more instructions if I want to take cake decorating further. all the classes are too far for me to attend as i live in Jax,Fl.Is there a DVD series that anyone would recommend?

7 replies
momg9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momg9 Posted 4 May 2012 , 1:08pm
post #2 of 8

Sharon Zambito's (aka sugarshack) dvds are great. You can find them at sugaredproductions.com

sweetideas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetideas Posted 4 May 2012 , 1:17pm
post #3 of 8

Mike's Amazing Cakes has some nice ones, too. Jennifer Dontz has great flower-making DVD's.

imagenthatnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagenthatnj Posted 4 May 2012 , 1:50pm
post #4 of 8

All the above. I have all of those and I highly recommend them. Besides that, there's a yearly subscription to videos (inexpensive) I got for my sister not too long ago:

http://www.mycakeschool.com/video-tutorials/my-cakes/

The videos are great for her. And she can perfect those techniques on her own later on.

denetteb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denetteb Posted 4 May 2012 , 2:02pm
post #5 of 8

On youtube, tonedna1 and seriouscakes are my favorite. They both have a great series of videos for free.

vpJane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vpJane Posted 4 May 2012 , 2:12pm
post #6 of 8

I second mycakeschool. Great instructions. And they're not isolated techniques. They're full projects, beginning to end. And I think I paid about $30 for a full year access to everything.

Polarcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Polarcakes Posted 4 May 2012 , 4:35pm
post #7 of 8
sweetideas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetideas Posted 5 May 2012 , 1:03pm
post #8 of 8

MyCakeshool is nice, too, but I get sick from watching hers...I couldn't watch Blair Witch either, so obviously its a personal thing. She is very sweet and I like her projects though.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%