SweetPea0613 Posted 3 May 2012 , 11:39pm
post #1 of

I can't find a picture of a cake with it, but they're like mini alphabet rubber stamps.

I have no idea where to get them, but I need some asap! And I can't find a picture of a cake that has used them.

2 replies
shanter Posted 4 May 2012 , 12:22am
post #2 of


SweetPea0613 Posted 4 May 2012 , 12:58am
post #3 of

Thanks so much!! I don't know why I just didn't google it. lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%