Anyone Have Ck Products Wholesale Account?

Business By shannycakers Updated 9 May 2012 , 1:04pm by shannycakers

shannycakers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shannycakers Posted 2 May 2012 , 5:46pm
post #1 of 7

I have a question, on Monday I applied for an account with ck products and have yet to hear back, they do not disclose prices untill you become a member. I need to order some fondant asap but I do not know the prices on their Satin ice. Can anyone tell me the price on colored satin ice with ck? If it is cheaper than fondant source I will hold out but otherwise I need to place an order asap with someone else. I called CK and they said it could take a few days...

I dont have time to wait unless its a stark price difference. I am trying to find the best price on satin ice for my figure making. Thanks!

6 replies
suzylynn58 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suzylynn58 Posted 2 May 2012 , 7:43pm
post #2 of 7

I have an account with them. Just checked. 5# bucket of blue satin ice is $17.84, 20# white is $53. That does not include shipping.

lexi55033 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lexi55033 Posted 2 May 2012 , 7:44pm
post #3 of 7

Something might be wrong with their website or computers which could be contributing to their slow reply back to you... I tried to log in to look for you and it's not letting me log in. I do know their minimum order is $125 though.

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 3 May 2012 , 12:31am
post #4 of 7

I started ordering wholesale from them last year and my credit card number was stolen twice since then. The same thing happened to a bunch of other people who ordered from them, so be careful. If you can get one of those one-time-use credit card numbers I'd do that. There's a thread on here somewhere about it.

shannycakers Posted 3 May 2012 , 3:53pm
post #5 of 7

thank you all so much for checking for me! I think i will order with fondant source for now, the price is similar, I have not heard back from them yet. I really appreciate you guys!! happy caking!!icon_smile.gif[/center]

Nellical Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nellical Posted 8 May 2012 , 9:34pm
post #6 of 7

I have had an account with ck for two years but always bought fondant through fondant source (Jester's). Brian has the best price. Heck, I even called Satin Ice back then and tried to order directly but it was still going to be better with Jester's because he orders so many thousand buckets a week from them he gets a really good deal and passes it on tho you. Plus, Brian will get the order shipped out the same day if you get the order in early. His busy day is Monday so if you can get the order in on a different day or let him ship it on Tuesday, it is better. His prices are comparable on all other items too. Don't get me wrong, CK is awesome but Brian is a little quicker, and he is a great guy.

shannycakers Posted 9 May 2012 , 1:04pm
post #7 of 7

Thank you so much for the information! It was very helpful, I did order from Brian, I believe you are correct. I just hate paying 60-100 in shipping each time for bulk ordersicon_sad.gif Shannon~

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%