Wilton Carry-All Tote Or Other Alternative?

Decorating By ncsmorris Updated 1 May 2012 , 8:25pm by Cakery2012

ncsmorris Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ncsmorris Posted 1 May 2012 , 5:27pm
post #1 of 6

I apolgozie if this has been discussed already - I can't seem to get the search to work today. Anyway, does anyone have the new Carry-All Tote? What do you think of it?

Can anyone recommend good alternatives to this? I have one of the tool-box style carriers, but I was thinking the tote would be good because I can pull the items I need from my shelf and put them in while keeping them in their current containers. I'm not looking for something to keep packed all the time; I have all of my stuff organized on shelves for easy access when I'm working - I just need something I can pack up with needed items and take with me on deliveries.

Thanks in advance!

5 replies
stormrider Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stormrider Posted 1 May 2012 , 6:45pm
post #2 of 6

I often use a large light fabric tote bag (like grocery store types). They're the perfect size to carry a lot, but are still strong. I put my tools/supplies in those clear plastic shoe boxes which stack very nicely and don't crush. I can still fit a sketch pad, folder and other items on the side. They're also a lot less expensive.

aggiechef Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aggiechef Posted 1 May 2012 , 6:50pm
post #3 of 6

I bought a large utility tote from a friend who sells Thirty One items. I have it monogrammed with "Cake Stuff" on the side so everyone knows that's all that goes in there.

jgifford Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jgifford Posted 1 May 2012 , 6:58pm
post #4 of 6

I have one tool box and one tackle box. icon_smile.gif

ncsmorris Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ncsmorris Posted 1 May 2012 , 7:59pm
post #5 of 6

Good ideas! Thanks!

Cakery2012 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakery2012 Posted 1 May 2012 , 8:25pm
post #6 of 6

I have a tote box I already had with the pop up shelf .There are cheaper alternatives than the one with Wilton on it . check in the hardware aisle.
I also have two big food containers by rubber maid i keep supplies in one and my candy coating ect in the other . So it all together on the shelf in the pantry.
I like the idea of a bag with cake stuff on it . A vera bradley bag would work also they have nice pockets .

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%