kimkake Posted 1 May 2012 , 3:42am
post #1 of

I am in central WI and I am in the process of getting my license. I had once called a store in MN that is a wholesale store and could not sell to me at the time - now that I am getting my license, I cannot remember the name of that store! Could someone help me out with a store that is in MN, I believe not far over the WI border that sells all of the supplies - and you need to have a tax ID to shop there.
Thanks so much!!

8 replies
CWR41 Posted 1 May 2012 , 4:36am
post #2 of

Google is your friend... is it Decopac?

fundant1 Posted 1 May 2012 , 5:51am
post #3 of

Hi,

I am also in Wisconsin - Northern part. I believe that there is a place in Madison that will also sell wholesale. I THINK the name is Vanilla Bean.

lexi55033 Posted 2 May 2012 , 3:05am
post #4 of

DecoPac is in Anoka, MN

kimkake Posted 3 May 2012 , 12:49am
post #5 of

I did Google it many times....but thanks for the advise.
And it's not Decopac or Lynn's - although I might try that one.

krae0057 Posted 3 May 2012 , 1:18am
post #6 of

Was it Sweet Celebrations (which was formerlly Maid of Scandinavia)? If so, they closed a couple of years ago icon_sad.gif

Osgirl Posted 3 May 2012 , 3:49am
post #7 of

I live in the Twin Cities area and the only one I know of is Decopac. They are wholesale only.

costumeczar Posted 3 May 2012 , 2:24pm
post #8 of
Quote:
Originally Posted by krae0057

Was it Sweet Celebrations (which was formerlly Maid of Scandinavia)? If so, they closed a couple of years ago icon_sad.gif

I'll bet that was it. I used to get things from them too.

kimkake Posted 3 May 2012 , 9:39pm
post #9 of

Thanks everyone!
@fundant11 - Does Vanilla Bean in Madison carry a large assortment of things?? Like pails
of Satin Ice fondant (shipping is killing me) and cake boards and such??
That's about the same distance as going to the cities for me, so if I take a trip once every
few months, that would still save a lot in shipping costs! icon_smile.gif
Thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%