Where Can I Find It?

Decorating By maude Updated 29 Apr 2012 , 3:50pm by Polarcakes

maude Posted 28 Apr 2012 , 9:52pm
post #1 of 4

I have an order for a heart wedding cake and when I went to the cake shop, which is quite a drive for me, I found out that wilton has discontinued the separator plates. Why would they do that? Anyways I am now having trouble finding them. Anyone know where I can get them? Thanks

3 replies
kakeladi Posted 28 Apr 2012 , 10:09pm
post #2 of 4

Try eBay. Do a google search - just type in Wilton Heart separator.
You can use rounds. Just pick the size that showes the least amount of plate on the sides.
You can also cut foam core board. Get the thickest you can find &/or glue 2 pieces together.
Does the setup design use pillars?
I'll also look to see if I still have any but I don't think so. When do you need them?

maude Posted 29 Apr 2012 , 3:40pm
post #3 of 4

I need them by May 23rd. I am using pillars so the foam board or cake boards won't work. If I go with rounds should I get a size 2 inches larger. Like a 14 inch to use under the 12 in cake?

Quote by @%username% on %date%