Draw An Angel On A Cake?

Decorating By BayPrinces86 Updated 25 Apr 2012 , 8:56am by BayPrinces86

BayPrinces86 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BayPrinces86 Posted 23 Apr 2012 , 6:58am
post #1 of 3

Hi I'm new to this forum and I'm seeking some help on how to do a cake; Let me tell u guys that I'm a begginer in the cake decorating art I just took 2 classesicon_sad.gif( But well.... I want to do this cake for a friend son baptism.. I have a slight idea on how to make it, but the angel part I'm not sure, Anyways if somebody can help me in any way It'll be great thank u!!

http://us.fotolog.com/pasteleriabetty/59740979/

Srry I couldn't post the pic but I hope u guys can Follow the linkicon_smile.gif)

2 replies
Jennifer353 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jennifer353 Posted 23 Apr 2012 , 9:01am
post #2 of 3

First of all, welcome to the forums!
Secondly, I cant view the site because Im at work but from google imaging the link you gave I can see (what I hope is) a small version of it! To me it looks like a buttercream transfer. I have never done one but lots of people here have, if you search on the site you should get good directions on how to do them. Alternatively you could cut the shapes out of fondant lay them on the cake and pipe around the borders.

BayPrinces86 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BayPrinces86 Posted 25 Apr 2012 , 8:56am
post #3 of 3

Hi thanks for ur help, definetly is BC transfer but It looks kinda difficult to do it , do I think Im gonna use fondanticon_smile.gif)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%