gbbaker Posted 21 Apr 2012 , 8:06pm
post #1 of

Where can I find this rounded impression mat that is on the bottom of this cake? That rounded Moorish looking. I saw it somewhere but can't remember. thanks

4 replies
shanter Posted 22 Apr 2012 , 12:28am
post #2 of

Is this it?

gbbaker Posted 22 Apr 2012 , 12:47am
post #3 of

When I was looking today I wondered if they used those, I found some novelty cutters ,but they are a bit too big. Thanks for your help. Anyone else have any ideas?

HappyCake10609 Posted 22 Apr 2012 , 1:03am
post #4 of

There was a post a day or two ago asking about this same cake! Another member recognized it as one of the FMM Frill Cutters...

There's a photo of the tool in the thread and it looks like a match icon_smile.gif

gbbaker Posted 22 Apr 2012 , 2:36am
post #5 of

Thank-you so much! I am going to order the FMM set.

Quote by @%username% on %date%