What Is This Shape Called?!

Decorating By HappyCake10609 Updated 18 Apr 2012 , 1:56pm by HappyCake10609

HappyCake10609 Posted 17 Apr 2012 , 9:19pm
post #1 of 3

Can anyone tell me what this shape is called? I've been seeing it pop up everywhere, but now that I'm searching for it I can't find it and don't know what to call it! I really want to do a contemporary/modern cake (just for fun) and include this shape as part of a pattern. I could have sworn I've even seen a cutter or embosser shaped similar to this! I'm trying to avoid having to hand cut all the pieces icon_smile.gif

I guess I'm just very out of touch with fashion and style!

(keeping my fingers crossed that this file attaches right!)

2 replies
BlakesCakes Posted 17 Apr 2012 , 10:19pm
post #2 of 3

Well, I'd call it an arabesque design, but I've never seen a cutter that would make that shape. Maybe something from Cricut?


HappyCake10609 Posted 18 Apr 2012 , 1:56pm
post #3 of 3

Thank you! I don't have a cricut, so hand cutting it is!

Quote by @%username% on %date%