Hdi Make This Top Layer

Decorating By MadeYaLook Updated 16 Apr 2012 , 6:01pm by jgifford

MadeYaLook Posted 16 Apr 2012 , 5:45pm
post #1 of 4

I am thinking that the top layer of this cake is pretty simple, but I am curious as to the best way to make it. TIA for your suggestions. I do not know what it is called, so I can't search it.


3 replies
jgifford Posted 16 Apr 2012 , 5:50pm
post #2 of 4

That's called a petal effect bc. And that's a beautiful cake, of course, aldoska doesn't do anything but.

Here's a really good tutorial on it


Good Luck!

MadeYaLook Posted 16 Apr 2012 , 5:53pm
post #3 of 4

You are awesome! I was thinking it was along thee lines of that, but wanted to look around and see for sure. Thank you so much! I am loving that entire website! Consider that bad boy bookmarked! icon_smile.gif

jgifford Posted 16 Apr 2012 , 6:01pm
post #4 of 4


Quote by @%username% on %date%