Website Graphics For Cake Business

Business By Britterfly Updated 14 Apr 2012 , 12:38pm by MsGF

Britterfly Posted 12 Apr 2012 , 1:26pm
post #1 of 6

I just started a cake business & am looking for someone to make me a banner. Does anyone know of a good graphic designer that makes cake themed website banners & facebook cover photos for reasonable prices? I contacted one lady about making a simple cover photo & she wanted to charge me over $200! Any links to website would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

5 replies
erin2345 Posted 12 Apr 2012 , 9:42pm
post #2 of 6

I would check out etsy - www.etsy.com. There are lots of artists on there who will custom make you anything you want.

labelle24 Posted 12 Apr 2012 , 9:55pm
post #3 of 6

I just had my logo re-done and a bunch of other things by this company:

http://www.yellybeansdesigns.com/[url][/url]

They did a great job and did 5 different products for me including a banner for $40! The only thing is that the waiting list is kind of long, it takes about 4-6 weeks for your "turn".[/url]

metria Posted 13 Apr 2012 , 3:55pm
post #4 of 6

good graphic art is expensive, but well worth it. i feel it adds a whole level of professionalism to any website, business cards, advertisement, etc. $200 was not surprising to me.

come to think of it, it's very similar to us pricing cakes. if you ask them to whip something up at Walmart prices ... well, what will you get?

Britterfly Posted 14 Apr 2012 , 11:40am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by labelle24

I just had my logo re-done and a bunch of other things by this company:

http://www.yellybeansdesigns.com/[url][/url]

They did a great job and did 5 different products for me including a banner for $40! The only thing is that the waiting list is kind of long, it takes about 4-6 weeks for your "turn".[/url]

Thanks for the link! She has some cute stuff.

MsGF Posted 14 Apr 2012 , 12:38pm
post #6 of 6

Check out:

www.99designs.com

www.vistaprint.com

HTH

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%