Business Cards,website Price

Business By lina20 Updated 8 Apr 2012 , 1:39pm by lina20

lina20 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lina20 Posted 7 Apr 2012 , 10:39pm
post #1 of 9

Hello,
I was looking for a website designer and business cards printer. I talked to some ones the best price are:
1000 B.cards= $40
Website designed= $300
The logo for free.

What do you think?

If you have better prices tell me where?
Thank youicon_smile.gif

8 replies
towenby1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
towenby1 Posted 7 Apr 2012 , 11:18pm
post #2 of 9

Check Vistaprint. I use them for business cards, signs, website.

auntginn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntginn Posted 7 Apr 2012 , 11:22pm
post #3 of 9

You could go with online services like http://www.godaddy.com and do it yourself. Depends on what your trying to achieve but check them out. They have templates and you fill in the info.

It is alot cheaper. basically you are just paying for the services you sign up for.

lina20 Posted 7 Apr 2012 , 11:59pm
post #4 of 9

Thank you very much

bluedaisies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bluedaisies Posted 8 Apr 2012 , 3:20am
post #5 of 9

I designed my website free on Weebly.com, and then purchased my domain name for less than $10/yr from 1and1.com

bluedaisies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bluedaisies Posted 8 Apr 2012 , 3:20am
post #6 of 9

Oh and I use VistaPrint for business cards, signs, postcards, etc

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 8 Apr 2012 , 6:27am
post #7 of 9

I designed my entire website on graph paper with desired fonts and colored pencils. Then a designer made it happen and I couldn't be happier. It was not cheap, but I had her do the skeleton and I do all of the copy and pictures. I can change it anytime I want.

For my cards, I use Zazzle. I designed a card based on a similar card they offer. You can make multiple changes. They are $30/100.

My designer also designed a wrap for the back of my SUV that matches my site and my cards. It is my favorite marketing tool. It is very professional and gets a lot of attention. It's a big pink cupcake wrap on the back of an army green Toyota FJ Cruiser, about the most unlikely vehicle to have a cupcake on it. This was under $300.00, but my artwork was already with the designer. It looks solid from the road but is completely see-through from the inside.

She also designed me about five print ads with the same look in different sizes. The message in the middle can be changed. I use these for programs and framed info on an event table.

My point is that if you are planning, try to make all media look similar for a comprehensive branding plan. My boxes, ribbons, and the paint on my walls all coordinate with my site, the vehicle, and the cards.

lina20 Posted 8 Apr 2012 , 1:35pm
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedaisies

Oh and I use VistaPrint for business cards, signs, postcards, etc

Thank you dear. That was helpful. icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

lina20 Posted 8 Apr 2012 , 1:39pm
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by scp1127

I designed my entire website on graph paper with desired fonts and colored pencils. Then a designer made it happen and I couldn't be happier. It was not cheap, but I had her do the skeleton and I do all of the copy and pictures. I can change it anytime I want.

For my cards, I use Zazzle. I designed a card based on a similar card they offer. You can make multiple changes. They are $30/100.

My designer also designed a wrap for the back of my SUV that matches my site and my cards. It is my favorite marketing tool. It is very professional and gets a lot of attention. It's a big pink cupcake wrap on the back of an army green Toyota FJ Cruiser, about the most unlikely vehicle to have a cupcake on it. This was under $300.00, but my artwork was already with the designer. It looks solid from the road but is completely see-through from the inside.

She also designed me about five print ads with the same look in different sizes. The message in the middle can be changed. I use these for programs and framed info on an event table.

My point is that if you are planning, try to make all media look similar for a comprehensive branding plan. My boxes, ribbons, and the paint on my walls all coordinate with my site, the vehicle, and the cards.

Thank you so much. What a great website thumbs_up.gif . Very good information.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%