Metal/aluminum Rods???

Decorating By sissytinaevans Updated 6 Apr 2012 , 5:54pm by shanter

sissytinaevans Posted 6 Apr 2012 , 2:38pm
post #1 of 3

I have searched multiple stores and haven't been able to find the rods used to hold fondant pieces in the air, such as stars. Can anyone tell me what the actual name for the rods are, or tell me where to find them?? In store or online. Thanks ahead of time!!!!

2 replies
leah_s Posted 6 Apr 2012 , 2:49pm
post #2 of 3

floral wire

shanter Posted 6 Apr 2012 , 5:54pm
post #3 of 3

Quote by @%username% on %date%