Lace Molds

Decorating By jukesbox Updated 5 Apr 2012 , 2:30am by smbegg

jukesbox Posted 4 Apr 2012 , 9:15pm
post #1 of 7

I have a bride who wants this cake for her wedding. I am having trouble finding the molds used for the lace on this cake. Anybody have any ideas where I might find them? Or did any of you make this cake? I don't know where she got the picture. The wedding is in early June and I'm not in a panic....yet....

Thanks is advance!

6 replies
All4Show Posted 4 Apr 2012 , 9:50pm
post #2 of 7

Look on Jennifer Dontz's web site. I see on the cake two different lace molds and then two different straight frill cutters. I'll go check out the items nos. for you

All4Show Posted 4 Apr 2012 , 9:59pm
post #3 of 7

Teardrop lace press(PRE003), Wide scalloped Lace Border(PRE007), Frill cutter #1(CUT032) and Frill cutter # 2(CUT033). See if you agree.

jukesbox Posted 4 Apr 2012 , 11:40pm
post #4 of 7


Thank you so much! I didn't know that website existed. Those are what I'm looking for or they are really close!

Thanks again!!!!

All4Show Posted 5 Apr 2012 , 1:38am
post #5 of 7

You are very welcome.

All4Show Posted 5 Apr 2012 , 1:40am
post #6 of 7

OH, and I think that picture might be from the Martha Stewart wedding cake book.

smbegg Posted 5 Apr 2012 , 2:30am
post #7 of 7

The best place I have found for molds is First Impression. They are affordable and work great! They are the molds that most of the popular cake suppliers carry.


Quote by @%username% on %date%