Cupcake Frostin? Can Someone Tell Me What This Is?

Baking By Ritakk Updated 28 Mar 2012 , 9:40pm by Ritakk

Ritakk Posted 28 Mar 2012 , 9:15pm
post #1 of 4

I have an order for a baby shower for cupcakes. This is the picture the future grandmother sent me... can someone tell me what kind of frosting is used here? It doesn't look like buttercream, almost looks like royal icing??? Thanks for everyones help.

3 replies
CWR41 Posted 28 Mar 2012 , 9:23pm
post #2 of 4

It looks like poured fondant.

pveloz Posted 28 Mar 2012 , 9:25pm
post #3 of 4
Ritakk Posted 28 Mar 2012 , 9:40pm
post #4 of 4

Thank you I will check out the link! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%