Cupcake Push Pops

Decorating By VCVCCupcakes Updated 1 May 2012 , 7:21pm by KoryAK

VCVCCupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VCVCCupcakes Posted 26 Mar 2012 , 10:38pm
post #1 of 6

I just started making cupcake push Pops for my business. They worked out great and people loved them!!!! The down side of it is, the packaging itself is a bit pricey. $0.80-$1 each. Does anyone know of somewhere to buy these in bulk for less???

Thank you!
Cathy

5 replies
Karema Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karema Posted 30 Apr 2012 , 4:46pm
post #2 of 6

What are cupcake push pops?

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 30 Apr 2012 , 7:48pm
post #3 of 6

decopac just started carrying them, $30 for 100 icon_smile.gif

AliBakes6167 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AliBakes6167 Posted 1 May 2012 , 4:04am
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by VCVCCupcakes

I just started making cupcake push Pops for my business. They worked out great and people loved them!!!! The down side of it is, the packaging itself is a bit pricey. $0.80-$1 each. Does anyone know of somewhere to buy these in bulk for less???

Thank you!
Cathy

Great to hear they went down well! Can I ask how much people were happy to pay for them?

Shannon1129 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shannon1129 Posted 1 May 2012 , 12:35pm
post #5 of 6

$30 for 100 is great! We hardly use decopac so thanks so much for the heads up! We've been paying $50 for 100!

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 1 May 2012 , 7:21pm
post #6 of 6

They also started carrying cake pop supplies including a display stand. I can't tell if the push pop stick will work in the cake pop display stand though... If you happen to find out let me know!

I am also curious what you are charging for them; I have been thinking about starting the carry them too. And if you could post what you charge for cupcakes as a reference point, that'd be great icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%