Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get These Cutters?

Decorating By jennifercullen Updated 26 Mar 2012 , 9:51pm by leah_s

jennifercullen Posted 26 Mar 2012 , 8:46pm
post #1 of 6

Just wondered if anyone knows what they are called or where I can buy them I've seen them on cakes a lot:

5 replies
ladij153 Posted 26 Mar 2012 , 8:55pm
post #2 of 6

Jennifer, are you meaning the alphabet cutters? Try, they have a good selection of them....just search alphabet cutter....HTH!

luckylibra Posted 26 Mar 2012 , 9:17pm
post #3 of 6

They look to me like the FMM alphabet cutters. A combination of the upper and lower case. You can Google it and see a variety of places tha offer them

Have fun

jennifercullen Posted 26 Mar 2012 , 9:21pm
post #4 of 6

ok thanks a lot icon_smile.gif I tend to just search for alphabet cutters on ebay but never seem to be able to find the right ones! Thanks again icon_smile.gif


zetasilver Posted 26 Mar 2012 , 9:50pm
post #5 of 6

Hi Jenny
I think they could be the patchwork cutter classic alphabet set. Ive seen them on ebay by party animal online for £6.60.
Take a look they may be what your after. HTH

leah_s Posted 26 Mar 2012 , 9:51pm
post #6 of 6

I have those. Definitely Tappits. Can't remember where I got mine, likely CK Products, but Global probably has them too. Or try Ebay.

Quote by @%username% on %date%