Edible Printers And Supplies

Decorating By neekole Updated 14 Apr 2012 , 5:41am by neekole

neekole Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
neekole Posted 23 Mar 2012 , 3:39pm
post #1 of 7

Hey! I was thinking of getting an edible printer and I've read blogs and posts and I think i decided on the Canon iP3600, but when looking for the ink and the paper I'm not sure where to buy from because amazon sells a hundred sheets for 20 dollars and icing images seems to have them a dollar each. I was wondering if you own one and could tell me where you purchase the accessories or if you have a different printer, and maybe if there are different types of paper that I haven't read about. THANKS!

6 replies
LeeBD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LeeBD Posted 25 Mar 2012 , 6:07pm
post #2 of 7

Have you tried Inkedibles? They have pretty good prices.

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 26 Mar 2012 , 12:48am
post #3 of 7

Price and quality are 2 different things.I've tried several different brands of ink and frosing sheets and my money is on icingimages. Their premium frosing sheets and gold label inks are better then anything else I have used. Their customer service is also tops notch, not to mention how knowlegable Debbie is about canon printers and any problem you may have with it.

lovecakes52 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovecakes52 Posted 26 Mar 2012 , 3:04am
post #4 of 7

I just recently purchased the Canon IP3600 from Amazon.com and it is a wonderful printer! Great quality!!!
But I agree 100% with tiggy2 I bought the premium frosting sheets and gold lable edible ink.
Also, their customer service is Fantastic!!!! I feel that your ink and sheets are very important on the fact of quality of your product!!! hth

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 26 Mar 2012 , 5:39am
post #5 of 7

Ditto to tiggy2!

LeeBD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LeeBD Posted 27 Mar 2012 , 5:05pm
post #6 of 7

ok never mind then...

neekole Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
neekole Posted 14 Apr 2012 , 5:41am
post #7 of 7

Thanks! I went with icing images!