Please Help Me Find These Elusive Lids!

Baking By Elbow642 Updated 20 Mar 2012 , 7:19pm by Elbow642

Elbow642 Posted 20 Mar 2012 , 1:32pm
post #1 of 6

I like to bake in the 3.25 oz paper souffle cups. I KNOW that I have seen dome lids on these around the internet, but I cannot find anything anywhere! I have called the SOLO company and everything.

There was once a thread here where someone mentioned dome lids on these cups, but when asked where she got them, she never came back and answered.

I would love to find something to work with these....if anyone uses such a thing, would you be so kind as to tell me where in the world I could purchase them?

Thank you, thank you!

5 replies
MsGF Posted 20 Mar 2012 , 1:41pm
post #2 of 6

Check out this link, scroll down. Is this what you are looking for?

MsGF Posted 20 Mar 2012 , 1:46pm
post #3 of 6

It seems the only ones with lids are plastic not paper. Can't bake in that.

Good Luck on your hunt.

DALIG Posted 20 Mar 2012 , 4:01pm
post #5 of 6

I just run across this on ebay and i think this is what your looking for just let see if the link works

well any ways if you cant use this link just go to ebay and type 4 oz Portion / Soufflé Cups with Lids 500 Sets - Plastic 4 Ounce Containers

I really hope this it it.
good luck

Elbow642 Posted 20 Mar 2012 , 7:19pm
post #6 of 6

These are the cups:

The lids that I have seen are sort of like the dome lids listed above, but they fit on the paper cups. Those dome lids above are on a plastic cup and are way over priced, although that is what I am looking for...they just need to fit on the paper cups.

I have seen this on websites, but for the life of me, I can't find any right now. They were actually kind of swirled looking, almost like a flower.

I will try to find the site and be back....

Thanks for all the help!

Quote by @%username% on %date%