Alabama Cottage Food Law Bill Sb352 Letter Writing Campaign

Decorating By cakeymom Updated 28 Feb 2013 , 11:23pm by lovintheoven

cakeymom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeymom Posted 14 Feb 2013 , 5:29pm
post #91 of 96

Wonderful!!!!!!  With that being the case the only left to do is to make sure the bill, once introduced next week, is rallied for so that it does not die again.

Cakeymom

cakeymom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeymom Posted 14 Feb 2013 , 9:54pm
post #92 of 96

I knew I saw a 5000 limit somewhere. Go to page 2 post 22 on this thread and it shows a news report link from a station in Montgomery, Alabama.

Hopefully, this will not be the case.  But, we really will not know for sure until we see the actual Bill.

Fingers and toes crossed

Cakeymom

Lagee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lagee Posted 15 Feb 2013 , 4:43pm
post #93 of 96

AYep! That's where I saw it too. When I first talked to Kay, she told me that was a misprint. :)

We should know the exacts soon enough!!! I'm so excited!!

lovintheoven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovintheoven Posted 28 Feb 2013 , 6:23am
post #94 of 96

I can't believe it took me so long to find this group! I've liked both FB pages and signed the petition as well as posting it on my page asking all my friends to sign as well.

Any updates on the efforts would be greatly appreciated. I live just outside of Montgomery and would love to help in whatever way I can. Just let me know what is needed :)

Payteecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Payteecakes Posted 28 Feb 2013 , 4:50pm
post #95 of 96

Alovintheoven I live in Montgomery!!! Whenever we hear the word on meeting up here to petition you have to come with us!!!!! Do you have a business page on fb?

lovintheoven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovintheoven Posted 28 Feb 2013 , 11:23pm
post #96 of 96

Yes, it's www.facebook.com/SimplSweets. I'm definitely looking forward to it!

I've only recently considered going into business with my baking, and I've been researching the law since the first day. It took me a while to find this page...and I can't applaud this groups efforts enough!! I wish I had found you guys sooner :)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%