Fondarific Review

Decorating By costumeczar Updated 17 Mar 2012 , 12:44pm by costumeczar

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 16 Mar 2012 , 11:43am
post #1 of 4

I'm doing a series of posts about some fondarific that they sent me to try, if anyone's interested in piping in on the comments icon_smile.gif

http://www.reviewsbyacaketoremember.blogspot.com/2012/03/fondarific-fondant-review-part-2.html

http://www.reviewsbyacaketoremember.blogspot.com/2012/03/fondarific-fondant-review-part-1.html

3 replies
scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 17 Mar 2012 , 5:57am
post #2 of 4

Costumeczar, I agree with your findings.

As a "cake coverer", not a designer, this is by far my favorite fondant to work with. And people actually eat quite a bit of it. I do decorate with it and make small figures, but nothing elaborate. I just don't do those kinds of decorations and this stuff really works for me.

DivaJai Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DivaJai Posted 17 Mar 2012 , 6:26am
post #3 of 4

Thanks for a seemingly honest and unbiased review of a product icon_smile.gif I bookmarked your blog.

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 17 Mar 2012 , 12:44pm
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by scp1127

Costumeczar, I agree with your findings.

As a "cake coverer", not a designer, this is by far my favorite fondant to work with. And people actually eat quite a bit of it. I do decorate with it and make small figures, but nothing elaborate. I just don't do those kinds of decorations and this stuff really works for me.

Exactly...the lady from Fondarific said that it's intended to cover cakes and be eaten, not for modelling. I can understand that after realizing that the candy clay in it will prevent it from stiffening up enough to model figures etc.

Parts three and four of the review are today and tomorrow. Then I think she's going to do a giveaway for me, so keep watching!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%