How To Transport Cupcakes And Set Up Cc Stand

Baking By DisneyDreamer Updated 13 Mar 2012 , 1:19pm by Debbye27

DisneyDreamer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DisneyDreamer Posted 13 Mar 2012 , 3:26am
post #1 of 3

This is my first BIG (150) cc order and ive never had to deliver and set up. I also have a cake that goes with all these cc. so i was wondering how to cheaply transport all these cc with out them getting messed up? and cheaply the cc containers i have bought in the past are a) super expensive and b) mess up the icing. and 2nd question what is the best way to set up the cc on the stand????

2 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 13 Mar 2012 , 12:41pm
post #2 of 3

You can get reusable cupcake carriers nearly everywhere. I don't understand your question about putting them on the cupcake stand. Once the stand is set up, you open your cupcake carrier and start shoving them on there. Place the cake on top and you're done.

Debbye27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Debbye27 Posted 13 Mar 2012 , 1:19pm
post #3 of 3

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?sku=16668044&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cse&utm_term=16668044&zmam=77312802&zmas=1&zmac=1&zmap=16668044

I have 2 of these carriers, and I use them all the time- each one holds 24 cupcakes, or just 12 if you take out a shelf, or a cake. If you plan on making a lot of cupcakes, you may want to invest in a reusable carrier- they will end up paying for themselves. I also order cupcake boxes with cupcake inserts from www.brpboxshop.com they are pretty reasonable. And I can even get them in hot pink!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%