Tornado Relief Bake Sale

Baking By ScrumdidlyCakes Updated 8 Mar 2012 , 3:15pm by poohsmomma

ScrumdidlyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ScrumdidlyCakes Posted 8 Mar 2012 , 3:09pm
post #1 of 2

Hello! Im from Pekin, Indiana, roughly 10min from Henryville, Indiana. I dont know if any of you have seen on the news that we tornadoes rip through our area, leaving people homeless, a school very severely damaged, and a town completely demolished. Its so amazing how our little community has come together.
I am planning on having a bake sale and donate ALL the profits to the tornado victims. I have already got the health departments permission. Since this is a non profit cause, i will be able to bake them from my home and they do not have to be in individual containers. So now i am trying to figure out how to keep them covered. I am planning on making cupcakes and cookies, and i have a bakery donating cinnamon rolls and onion bagels. I know it would be easier to have the cupcakes in their own containers, but since im paying for everything out of pocket, im trying to avoid that. Any ideas? thanks a bunch

1 reply
poohsmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poohsmomma Posted 8 Mar 2012 , 3:15pm
post #2 of 2

How about clear drink cups with lids. Maybe a grocery or supply house would donate them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%