Have You Seen This Mold?

Decorating By gbbaker Updated 7 Mar 2012 , 3:14pm by gbbaker

gbbaker Posted 7 Mar 2012 , 2:19pm
post #1 of 3

I know I have seen this mold and I have looked everywhere. Does anyone know where I could purchase this? It is the large square mold.

2 replies
leah_s Posted 7 Mar 2012 , 2:49pm
post #2 of 3

You sure it's not the Wilton imprinter and then piped on? A mold wouldn't lay flat on the round sides of the cake.

gbbaker Posted 7 Mar 2012 , 3:14pm
post #3 of 3

I am not familiar with the imprinter?

Quote by @%username% on %date%