Interview Ith Restauranteur

Business By scp1127 Updated 7 Mar 2012 , 1:32am by tigachu

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 6 Mar 2012 , 1:58pm
post #1 of 4

This article has absolutely nothing to do with the cake or baking business. But I thought it was interesting, as it reiterates everything many of us who own businesses try to tell aspiring shop owners and we are accused of raining on their parades, crushing their dreams, etc.

This article is an interview with a successful restaurant owner and celebrity chef. The entire interview asks him what he did to prepare for the opening of his restaurant and to insure its success. Every aspect of what he shares can be used as a guide to opening any food service establishment, or most any business for that matter.

http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/advisor/chef-ming-tsai--how-to-set-your-business-up-for-success.html

I hope that those of you who want your own shop will find this article enlightening and educational. There are no shortcuts to the success of a business.

Um... that would be with... my computer sometimes shuts off unexpectedly so I have to edit after publication. I have a wrist injury and am just going back to typing with two hands. That's why you may see edit in my posts. The box where I type cuts off part of the words, so editing before publication takes too long.

3 replies
vgcea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vgcea Posted 6 Mar 2012 , 6:03pm
post #2 of 4

That is such an insightful article, thank you so much for sharing. It's good to see those ideas I keep hearing being reinforced here. Enduring success isn't instant, there's a lot that goes into getting things right.

NatalieC923 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NatalieC923 Posted 6 Mar 2012 , 7:44pm
post #3 of 4

Thanks for sharing this!

tigachu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tigachu Posted 7 Mar 2012 , 1:32am
post #4 of 4

Great article, Thank you thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%