Feather Fascinator?

Decorating By Soco119 Updated 7 Mar 2012 , 4:11am by Texas_Rose

Soco119 Posted 6 Mar 2012 , 2:01am
post #1 of 3

I have a request for a wedding cake with a feather fascinator attached to the side. Would I treat this as I would a small spray of flowers and use a flower spike? Any ideas on where to purchase feathers? It's not only one but a cluster of them.


2 replies
Soco119 Posted 6 Mar 2012 , 11:47pm
post #2 of 3


Texas_Rose Posted 7 Mar 2012 , 4:11am
post #3 of 3

You can buy them at Michaels. They've got a section for making hairbands.

Another option would be to buy a hairband that had the feather arrangement that you wanted (or ask the bride to buy one). Then remove the hairband, attach a piece of wire, insert the wire in a straw, and just stick the straw in the cake.

Quote by @%username% on %date%