Stand Mixer?

Decorating By sleepycatz Updated 6 Mar 2012 , 7:16pm by vpJane

sleepycatz Posted 5 Mar 2012 , 3:28am
post #1 of 5

i'm looking to replace my ancient-beyond-description stand mixer & am wondering what ones on the market today give the most bang for the buck. i can't afford the ultra mega cool ones but don't want to waste my money on a cheapie that will burn out on the first big batch of icing i make. any thoughts?

4 replies
Cakery2012 Posted 5 Mar 2012 , 3:57am
post #2 of 5

search Kitchen vs cruisinart on here.Costumeczar posted a video.I have been debating and researching.but I think tomm Im getting. kitchenaide pro600. watt 6qt . Everythingkitchen .com has all mixers . Im going to kohls they are on sale and i have $20 kohls bucks.They also have $40 rebate.

krumbledkakes Posted 5 Mar 2012 , 5:40am
post #3 of 5

I have a sunbeam i got on sale at walmart for $50. It has lasted over a year now and I have put some pretty thick icing into it and it powered through it just fine.

I just saw it the other day on the shelf and I wanna say it was $70.

scp1127 Posted 5 Mar 2012 , 6:15am
post #4 of 5

If you purchase from Williams_Sonoma, you get a lifetime guarantee. I have their Pro-610.

I also have an old Heavy Duty that I love and an Artisan. The Artisan was not worth the money. Save your pennies and get the larger of any brand that you choose.

Quote by @%username% on %date%