Decorating By readingnorma Updated 28 Feb 2012 , 1:17pm by readingnorma

readingnorma Posted 28 Feb 2012 , 12:58pm
post #1 of 7

I recently came across someone using tappits to do lettering. Does anyone know where I can buy them in the US? The only website I have seen is from the UK.

6 replies
TerriLynn Posted 28 Feb 2012 , 1:07pm
post #2 of 7

One place you can get them is from www.globalsugarart.com. They have a variety of lettering styles. They also have Windsor ClickStix which are supposed to be much easier to use - I don't have them yet but they are on my wish list. icon_smile.gif

bernerluv Posted 28 Feb 2012 , 1:09pm
post #3 of 7

Try www.globalsugarart.com. Don't know if they have the exact type you are looking for but they do sell them and are located in the US.

KahunaKakes Posted 28 Feb 2012 , 1:09pm
post #4 of 7

One website you can go to is Global Sugar Art and look under FMM Sugarcraft on the left side of the page.

AnnieCahill Posted 28 Feb 2012 , 1:11pm
post #5 of 7

I bought mine on Amazon.

trebakes Posted 28 Feb 2012 , 1:15pm
post #6 of 7

Amazon. I bought the funky and script from there. No s&h on orders over $25 icon_biggrin.gif

readingnorma Posted 28 Feb 2012 , 1:17pm
post #7 of 7

Thank you for all of your help.

Quote by @%username% on %date%