Please Please Please Frosting Help!

Baking By sugarlovemom Updated 24 Feb 2012 , 4:26am by sugarlovemom

sugarlovemom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarlovemom Posted 23 Feb 2012 , 10:48pm
post #1 of 4

I am making a cake with 3 tiers anniversary cake and need 3 fillings that doesn't need refrigaration because the lady needs it the night before... icon_eek.gif .... icon_sad.gif my head hurts after so much reading, and searching recipes but almost everything needs refrigaration. I am in NC and temp here is very fresh right now ( 40F - 55F) what could I use a fillings that can last a little longer in fresh temp without refrigaration... any ideas? anything will help!! please!
Thanks in advance! icon_cry.gif

3 replies
sugarlovemom Posted 23 Feb 2012 , 10:49pm
post #2 of 4

I forgot to mention I am considering chocolate ganache, dulce de leche, and I need a super yummy frosting for the third. are the first 2 alright to use with no refrig?
thanks again!

AmysCakesNCandies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmysCakesNCandies Posted 24 Feb 2012 , 1:36am
post #3 of 4

Those 2 are perfectly fine with no refrigeration. One of my personal favorites is homemade raspberry lemon or Strawberry preserves. Some other fillings I use all the time on non- refrigerated cakes: Oreo Cream, Mocha Cream, Almond Cream, Coffee Toffee, Lemon Cream (all of theese are based on IMBC)

sugarlovemom Posted 24 Feb 2012 , 4:26am
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmysCakesNCandies

Those 2 are perfectly fine with no refrigeration. One of my personal favorites is homemade raspberry lemon or Strawberry preserves. Some other fillings I use all the time on non- refrigerated cakes: Oreo Cream, Mocha Cream, Almond Cream, Coffee Toffee, Lemon Cream (all of theese are based on IMBC)

thank you so much! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%