I Won!!

Lounge By carmijok Updated 23 Mar 2012 , 11:56pm by carmijok

carmijok Posted 21 Feb 2012 , 5:04pm
post #1 of 13

I'm so excited! I just got notice yesterday that I won the Sugar Arts Institute tagline contest! Apparently they liked "Creating Masters in the Confectionery Arts"...which was one of about 50 I sent in..and happened to be my favorite too. It will be exciting to see it on all their promotional materials. Yippee! The Sugar Arts Institute is going to be a big deal and I'm thrilled! (can you tell I don't win a lot of things?) icon_lol.gif

12 replies
Cakery2012 Posted 21 Feb 2012 , 5:10pm
post #2 of 13

Congratulations!!

cakelady2266 Posted 21 Feb 2012 , 5:30pm
post #3 of 13

Congratulations!!!!Well deserved icon_biggrin.gif

sillywabbitz Posted 21 Feb 2012 , 5:58pm
post #4 of 13

That's great! Congratulations.

jamawoops Posted 21 Feb 2012 , 6:54pm
post #5 of 13

That's awesome! Congrats!!!

metria Posted 21 Feb 2012 , 6:57pm
post #6 of 13

high fives all around! congrats!

kakeladi Posted 21 Feb 2012 , 7:19pm
post #7 of 13

Good for youicon_smile.gif So what did you get for this info to them?

jgifford Posted 21 Feb 2012 , 8:04pm
post #8 of 13

YAY!!! Congratulations - - that's great! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

(did ya notice how we all know how to spell "congratulations"?) icon_rolleyes.gif

carmijok Posted 21 Feb 2012 , 8:09pm
post #9 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakeladi

I got a $52 supply of some glitter dust...don't know if it's Disco Dust or what, they didn't specify brand....ha ha...as a former advertising person I always used to roll my eyes at these kinds of contests because basically they're side-stepping paying a professional to do work like this, and here I am participating in one! Oh well, I figured since I'm retired it doesn't count. Besides I won't have to buy glitter dust for a while! icon_lol.gif

sing Posted 21 Feb 2012 , 8:23pm
post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmijok

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakeladi

I got a $52 supply of some glitter dust...don't know if it's Disco Dust or what, they didn't specify brand....ha ha...as a former advertising person I always used to roll my eyes at these kinds of contests because basically they're side-stepping paying a professional to do work like this, and here I am participating in one! Oh well, I figured since I'm retired it doesn't count. Besides I won't have to buy glitter dust for a while! icon_lol.gif

That's awesome!, Congratulations thumbs_up.gif

Herekittykitty Posted 21 Feb 2012 , 9:09pm
post #11 of 13

Congratulations! That's awesome.

ReneeFLL Posted 22 Mar 2012 , 9:33pm
post #12 of 13

Congrats.

carmijok Posted 23 Mar 2012 , 11:56pm
post #13 of 13

Thanks everyone...however, my joy was short-lived. Turned out they really went with something completely different...something about a 'Golden Pathway' to something or other. Not even anything anyone else came up with! Oh well...they sent me that big honkin' container of glitter dust...so that's cool. thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%