I'm In Mourning For My Pallete Knife.

Decorating By Price Updated 19 Feb 2012 , 11:25pm by Price

Price Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Price Posted 19 Feb 2012 , 3:43pm
post #1 of 5

I have lost my little black handled pallete knife I bought from Sharon Zambito's (SugarEd Productions) booth at the Great American Cake Show in 2008! It's pretty pathetic that I remember when and where I got that pallete knife but I've always been a hugh fan of Sharon's work and I loved that little pallete knife. It's my most used, and favorite decorating tool. I am going to tear my house apart one more time today and if I can't come up with it I'm going to have to order another one asap! I can't live without it! icon_cry.gif Wish me luck.

4 replies
bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 19 Feb 2012 , 4:12pm
post #2 of 5

That's exactly why when I find a tool I LOVE more than life itself, I buy 3 - 5 of them!!! (Except for like my Agbay, which I limit to one!) icon_lol.gif I have a whole pile of palette knives, and I use every last one of them! icon_biggrin.gif

Price Posted 19 Feb 2012 , 4:32pm
post #3 of 5

I thought about buying an extra one but never did it!

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 19 Feb 2012 , 10:46pm
post #4 of 5

This it??

http://www.danielsmith.com/Item--i-261-225-058?utm_source=google&utm_medium=feed&utm_content=all

Buy a bunch and use the flat rate shipping deal......put 'em all over the house so you can always run across one in an hour of need.

Rae

Price Posted 19 Feb 2012 , 11:25pm
post #5 of 5

LOL, Thanks Rae. You're right. I should put at least 1 in every kitchen drawer. It looks very similar, but not quite the same. I think the one that is hiding from me is a little smaller. The one in the picture looks pretty nice though.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%