Consultation And Delivery Attire?

Business By kger Updated 15 Feb 2012 , 6:47pm by KoryAK

kger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kger Posted 15 Feb 2012 , 3:26pm
post #1 of 5

What do you wear for consultations and deliveries? Do you wear a chef jacket? Or a special apron? Or a shirt with your business name?

I'm so small time, that I haven't invested anything in attire, but I've been thinking I should make an effort to represent my business just a little.

4 replies
petiterouge42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
petiterouge42 Posted 15 Feb 2012 , 3:49pm
post #2 of 5

For deliveries I have a custom chef coat with my name and logo..and for consultations or pick ups I have a few black shirts with my logo. I'm a small business so so far this has worked well for me. Hope that helps!

AnnieCahill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnnieCahill Posted 15 Feb 2012 , 3:50pm
post #3 of 5

If it were me I would get a nice polo shirt with your logo and wear some khakis for delivery and consultation. But I also know in NOVA it's all about appearance, so that's going to be a personal call.

Check around and see if you can get a few embroidered polos. They are really not that expensive and they look nice without being too casual or too dressed up.

sugaah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugaah Posted 15 Feb 2012 , 4:10pm
post #4 of 5

I use chef coat over my business suit or jeans

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 15 Feb 2012 , 6:47pm
post #5 of 5

For consultations, I wear whatever I'm wearing today. I have an open shop with consults peppered throughout the days so I'm not gonna change for one hour. I might put on lipstick though if I think about it icon_smile.gif

For deliveries I used to wear a chef coat but abandoned it a couple of years ago - pretty much out of laziness icon_sad.gif. I was just thinking about getting a few new ones and starting it back up though...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%